Frequently Asked Questions
Coconut Cranberry Granola
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 cup raw almonds, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. In a bowl, mix oats, coconut and almonds. In a microwave-safe bowl, mix honey, brown sugar, oil, cinnamon and salt; microwave on high until sugar begins to dissolve, about 30 seconds. Stir into oat mixture.
- Spread mixture on a rimmed baking sheet. Bake, stirring twice, until granola is golden brown and toasted, 20 to 25 minutes. Transfer to a bowl. Let cool, stirring occasionally. Toss in cranberries.