Frequently Asked Questions
Herbed Potato Salad
- 1 (14-oz.) can fat-free chicken broth
- 2 pounds red potatoes, cubed
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
Garnishes: fresh dill sprig, chopped toasted pecans
- Bring first 3 ingredients and 2 cups water to a boil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat, and cook 20 minutes or until tender. Drain and let cool 30 minutes.
- Whisk together yogurt and next 6 ingredients in a large bowl until combined.
- Gently fold potatoes into yogurt mixture. Cover and chill 1 to 12 hours. Garnish, if desired.
Amount per serving