First Day New Hire Orientation
|Homer Connect : Faculty|
|A system for faculty to : Electronically submit student grades and view grade distribution ; View class rosters ; Manage the Advising of Students|
- Newly hired faculty members need to activate Ithaca College email before a PIN can be assigned for access into HomerConnect.
- From your Ithaca College email account, send an email to email@example.com to request a PIN. Include in the email:
- Your Name
- The Department you are teaching in
- Reason for email (access into HomerConnect)
- A PIN will be issued in the form of an email reply from firstname.lastname@example.org
- After you receive a PIN from email@example.com,
- Click "Log in Now" at the top of the page.
- Enter your HomerConnect User ID and PIN.
- Your HomerConnect User ID is the same as your Ithaca College Employee ID number and is written on the front of your temporary ID Card.
- Your initial HomerConnect PIN will be sent to your Ithaca College email address once you have properly registered for access.
- To ensure security, you should change your PIN upon your first login.
- If you have continued difficulty with login, contact Registrar (firstname.lastname@example.org).