Flexible Work Arrangement Informational Session Tomorrow!
Join us on April 3, 2014 at 2:00pm for an informational session on Flexible Work Arrangements in the HR Conference Room (PRWC, GL52).
Do you know that Flexible Work Arrangements offer staff options to help manage the demands of work and life outside of work? Learn more about the options a Flexible Work Arrangement can offer you, such as:
- Flex Time: Work start, end times, and lunch periods may differ from the standard; however, the same number of hours/week worked are retained and schedules are consistent.
- Compressed Work Week: Alternative schedule that compresses a normal week into fewer than five days. The same number of hours/week worked are retained and schedules are consistent.
- Job Sharing: Full-time position is shared between two employees, each working part-time hours.
- Telecommuting: Work from a remote location one or more days/week. The same number of hours/week worked are retained and schedules are consistent.
In general, to be eligible, an employee must be a benefits-eligible staff member who has successfully completed his/her probationary period, with a satisfactory record of performance and no disciplinary issues. A flexible work arrangement may be considered when the arrangement works for both the employee and Ithaca College.
Supervisors: We encourage you to please post this article in your department for those who may not access Intercom. To access a poster for your department, please click here.
- Also we are holding an Informational Session on Flexible Work Arrangements just for supervisors. Please join us on April 10, 2014 at 9:00am in the HR Conference Room to learn more! RSVP to email@example.com and click here to visit the Events Calendar.
Individuals with disabilities requiring accommodations should contact Katie Sack at firstname.lastname@example.org or (607) 274-1208. We ask that requests for accommodations be made as soon as possible.