Spring Showcased over the Weekend - Show Us How You Enjoyed the Weather!
The Mind, Body, Me Spring Activity Facebook Challenge is in full swing and I'm sure with the weekend like we just had, you were able to enjoy your favorite Spring activity!
Post a photo of your favorite Spring activity today! This challenge is open to all IC Staff and Faculty and is as simple as...
- “Like” our page: https://www.facebook.com/MindBodyMeIthacaCollege
- Post your favorite Spring Activity photo(s) to our page during the month of April.
- The photo with the most likes on April 30th will win a prize!
Did you know that Parsnips are in season for April! Check out this great recipe to add something special to your main dish:
Roasted Parsnips & Carrots
- 2 pounds parnsips, peeled
- 1 pound carrots, unpeeled
- 3 tbs good olive oil
- 1 tbs kosher salt
- 1 ½ tsps. Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbs minced fresh dill or parsley
Bake for 20-40 minutes @ 425 F