Checklist for Transfer Students
Before you come to Summer Orientation, by Friday, June 5, 2015, please be sure to complete and/or review the following:
- Complete the Transfer Student Advising and Preregistration Questionnaire
- Review the Summer Orientation information on the H&S website
- Review the course offerings for Fall 2015 and develop a list of courses of interest
- Write down questions or concerns you have to discuss with your summer orientation adviser, a member of the Dean's Office staff, or summer orientation personnel
- Activate your Homer Connect account and Ithaca College email account - you will need access to these during orientation. Write down all passwords and be sure to bring them with you.
- Take your placement exams
- Refer to the Transfer Orientation Guide for additional information related to orientation
- If you are a student in a declared major you will be preregistered into three courses according to your major program's course requirements and the courses you have transferred to Ithaca College.
- The courses you are preregistered in will be viewable on Homer Connect after June 8, 2015. You will be able to see them via your unofficial transcript, as well as on the student detail schedule option when you log into your Homer Connect account.
Thank you and see you at Orientation!