Gamma Kappa Alpha (Italian)
- Student must be working toward a major or a minor in Italian or Italian Studies
- Any senior or junior with at least a “B” average in Italian
- Rank in the upper 35% of the class
- Student must have taken at least three courses in Italian at the college level one of which must be at the advanced level
- Candidates need to have completed at least two 300-level courses (candidates who have completed only one may be considered if they are currently enrolled in another 300-level course).
Induction for all: fall semester