Omicron Delta Epsilon (Economics)
- Includes undergraduate, graduate, faculty, alumni, and honorary members
- Consists of those who are making the study of economics one of their major interests and who are attending an institution where a chapter is located
- Twelve semester (term) hours of economics with an average grade of at least a B or, in the case of colleges or universities with an Honors Program in Economics, the equivalent of B grade work or better
- A general average of at least a B
- Class standing in the upper one-third
- For institutions that do not have a credit-hour system, a candidate must stand in the upper one-third of the students studying economics and must have completed principles and have studied intermediate economic theory.
Induction: spring semester