Frequently Asked Questions: Search
Your FAQ Results for Tag: "major"
- How do I choose between the Art History B.A. with Architecture Concentration and the Architectural Studies B.A.?
- How do I know if Architectural Studies is right for me?
- What is the difference between Architectural Studies B.A. and a B.Arch. degree offered by an Architectural School?
- Will I learn how to actually design buildings in the Architectural Studies program?
- Will I come out of the Architectural Studies program with a design portfolio?
- How do I choose a minor, and can I choose to double major in one of the Art History degrees and something else?
- Will I have a faculty mentor who knows me and helps guide my course and career choices?
- Will I have opportunities to study art and architecture "in the field"?
- What is the typical class size in Art History and Architectural Studies? Will I be taking large lecture introductory classes taught by T.A.'s?