Best wishes to all of our graduates!
Amir Abdulhay - University of New England College of Osteopathic Medicine
*James Annand is employed at Ironwood Pharmaceuticals
Adrienne Antonson – University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Masters of Science in Animal Science and working under a graduate assistantship in the concentration of Neurophysiology and Behavior. She has also received a fellowship, email@example.com
* Lucas Barradas - Intraoperative Neuromonitoring Technologist at Biotronic NeuroNetwork.
* Daniel Cimino - Cornell's Vet School
* Kristina Dau
Abigail Finley - Ontario School of Veterinary Science at the University of Guelph this fall., firstname.lastname@example.org
Ana Fonseca - MPH in Epidemiology with a certificate in Infectious Disease Epidemiology, Columbia University Mailman School of Public Health
* Stephanie Goldson
Robert Griffin-Nolan - Ph.D student at Colorado State University
* Kaeli Harney
* Ellen Hartig
* Stefan Haugen
* Calvin J. Healy
Jaqueline Hetterich - University of Buffalo School of Dental Medicine
Lindsey Johnson - The Ohio State University College of Veterinary Medicine, LJohnso2@ithaca.edu
* Kevin Litwin - Scripps Research Institute
* Adam Longwich (Capoferri) - Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences at the University of Massachusetts Medical School.
Pamela Millan - pursuing a Master’s in environmental management and sustainability at St. Edward's University, email@example.com
Van Tran Nguyen
Stephanie Niforatos - Masters in Biology at CUNY Brooklyn College
* Rachel Noyes - heading towards the working world
* Freda Opoku
**Victoria Rutigliano - Pennsylvania College of Optometry at Salus University
Julia Schmidt - volunteer service in Vietnam
* Lars Soderstrom
* Alec Svoboda
Keyla Tumas - Georgetown University/NIH PhD program.
* Maggie Vogel - DO student at Alabama College of Osteopathic Medicine
** Bio 3:1 Optometry