Curriculum and Instruction Lab
The Department of Education has a Curriculum and Instruction Library and Computer Lab in Williams 314. This facility allows all H&S Teacher Education candidates a space for independent research, micro-teaching, and group collaboration. The computer lab houses 15 PCs and 2 MACs and a variety of teaching technologies and software. Lab supervisors will be available during the hours that the lab is open for student use, and students should feel free to ask for assistance at any time. The C&I Library contains books, reference materials, videos, teaching aids, and equipment. All Humanities and Sciences teacher education candidates are encouraged to use the space and resources.
LAB AND LIBRARY POLICIES
- This lab is limited to only Humanities and Science Education students.
- Students are required to complete a student information form prior to borrowing any material.
- All students must present ID and sign in upon entering the lab and sign out prior to leaving.
- No food is allowed.
- Beverages allowed but not at the computer stations.
- Students using the Curriculum Library must leave their book bags & back packs in the front of the computer lab.