Math Tutorial Sessions
The mathematics program is committed to the success of all students enrolled in mathematics courses. Free tutoring is available Monday-Friday in the Math Tutorial Room (Williams 318).
- The Tutorial Room is open Monday - Thursday from 1:00 - 3:00 p.m. and Tuesday - Friday from 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. (subject to change; check sidebar for this semester.)
The Math Tutorial Room is staffed by mathematics faculty and advanced mathematics majors and is designed to help students in any of the math courses when a faculty member is tutoring and in the following courses when an advanced student is tutoring:
- Math 10000 Mathematics Fundamentals
- Math 10500 Mathematics for Decision Making
- Math 10700 Fundamentals of Applied Calculus
- Math 10800 Calculus for Decision Making
- Math 11100 Calculus I
- Math 11200 Calculus II
- Math 13100 Power Algebra
- Math 13200 Dynamic Functions
- Math 14400 Statistics for Business, Economics and Management
- Math 14500 Statistics for the Health, Life, and Social Sciences
- Math 15500 Basic Statistical Reasoning
In addition, tutoring is available on Monday and Thursday evenings from 7:00 - 9:00 p.m. in the Eternal Light Room (Williams 310). This service is staffed by advanced mathematics majors and is designed to help students in introductory mathematics courses, listed above.