Major and Minor Requirements
||Major and Minor Requirements
The documents in this folder include advising forms for the Politics major, the Politics major with a Concentration in International Studies,the Politics minor, and the International Politics minor.
These are handy ways to keep track of which requirements you've fulfilled and which you're missing.
If you have any questions be sure to be in touch with your advisor, or check Homer (available at the website of the Registrar's office).
- Politics Major form (as of Fall 2011) lists the requirements for the 36 credits of politics courses majors are required to take in order to graduate for students who declare a Politics major from Fall 2011 onward.
- Politics Major form (prior to Fall 2011) lists requirements for students who declared a Politics major prior to Fall 2011.
- Politics Major with a Concentration in International Studies form lists the requirements for the 39 credits of politics courses plus 3 outside credits that majors with a Concentration in International Studies are required to take in order to graduate.
- Politics Minor form lists the requirements for the 21 credits of politics courses minors are required to take.
- International Politics Minor form lists the requirements for the 21 credits of politics courses International Politics minors are required to take.
- General Education form lists the H&S General Education requirements that all H&S students must fulfill in order to graduate.
© Copyright Ithaca College. All rights reserved; unauthorized use prohibited. All material on this server is produced by our community but, except for designated pages, is neither approved nor verified by Ithaca College.