Student Employment Opportunities
The Department of Theatre Arts offers a number of student employment opportunities. Please click on link for a job description.
We will be accepting applications for 2016-17 academic year positions in the office, library, and shops later this summer. Please check back after August 1st.
|Introduction to Theatre|
|The Introduction to Theatre Teaching Assistant is a student assistant with knowledge in basic theatre history, production and management.|
The Introduction to Theatre Teaching Assistant is a student assistant with knowledge in basic theatre history, production and management. The assistant will work with the professor of THEA 10000 both in and outside of class.
- Must be exceptionally organized and of senior standing in the Department of Theatre Arts.
- This position requires attendance at every class session (Fall 2013: T/R 2:25-3:50).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintaining and verifying the attendance records for a large (200+) lecture class
- Assisting the instructor with quiz and exam distribution
- Occasional creation of quiz and exam questions
- Moderating exams with the instructor.
Hours: 4-6 hours per week
Supervisor: Garrett Eisler (firstname.lastname@example.org)