Student Employment Opportunities
The Department of Theatre Arts offers a number of student employment opportunities. Please click on link for a job description.
We are currently accepting applications for Academic Year 2015-16 performance area teaching assistants (Undergraduate Teaching Assistants tab) and Summer 2015 Box Office staff (Office Assistants tab).
|The Stagecraft Teaching Assistant is a student assistant with knowledge in theatrical technology.|
The Stagecraft Teaching Assistant is a student assistant with knowledge in theatrical technology. The assistant will work with the professor of THEA 10100 both in and out of class.
- Successful completion of THEA 11200 Technology I: Scenery or equivelant.
- A working knowledge of theatrical scenic technology
- Computer skills in MS Power Point, Word and Excel.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- A Stagecraft Teaching Assistant shall be expected to:
- Assist professor in preparing power point presentations and other visual aids for class.
- Assist in handing out materials and taking attendance
- Present material during class.
Hours: 4-6 hours per week
Supervisor: Ruth Barber (email@example.com)