Student Employment Opportunities
The Department of Theatre Arts offers a number of student employment opportunities. Please click on link for a job description.
We will be accepting applications for 2016-17 academic year positions in the office, library, and shops later this summer. Please check back after August 1st.
|Sophomore Movement for the Stage|
|The Sophomore Movement for the Stage Teaching Assistant is a student with knowledge and experience in acting and theatrical movement practices.|
The Sophomore Movement for the Stage Teaching Assistant is a student assistant with knowledge and experience in acting and theatrical movement practices. The assistant will work with the professor of THEA 23700/23800 and with the students enrolled in the class both in and outside of class hours.
- Senior standing in the BFA Musical Theatre or Acting degree
- Successful completion of the course is required
- Dance, yoga or Alexander training are beneficial.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Regular attendance in Movement for the Stage on Tuesday and Thursday mornings from 8:00-8:50 a.m. and 9:00 to 9:50 a.m. and Fridays from 10:00 to 11:50 for both fall and spring semesters.
- Must be able to demonstrate all exercises used in this class as well as participate in all activities with the students.
- The assistant will partner with students when necessary and be available for outside help with work assigned by the instructor.
Hours: 6-8 hours per week
Supervisor: Norm Johnson (email@example.com)