Student Employment Opportunities
The Department of Theatre Arts offers a number of student employment opportunities. Please click on link for a job description.
We are currently accepting applications for Academic Year 2015-16 performance area teaching assistants (Undergraduate Teaching Assistants tab) and Summer 2015 Box Office staff (Office Assistants tab).
|Theatre Arts Management Design Assistant|
|Assist the Manager of Audience Development and Special Projects in design and implementation of marketing, signage, invitation and ticketing projects.|
Assist the Manager of Audience Development and Special Projects in the design and implementation of marketing, signage, invitation and ticketing projects.
- Proficiency in the use of Photoshop for design is required.
- Preference will be given to students with an established portfolio of design work and to Theatre Arts Management majors.
- Must be available to work 5-10 hours per week and to attend weekly TAM Marketing Team meetings (Thursdays from 12-1).
- Good communications skills across multiple platforms and the ability to stick to promotional deadlines are essential.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate the conceptualization and production of design materials for the TAM area including marketing, front of house (signage), ticketing (as necessary) and opening night reception (invitations)
- Adhere to all marketing plan and specific show promotional deadlines
- Assure brand coherence
- Advise the design of promotional displays
- Supervise the timely ordering, delivery, and distribution of print materials, including ads, flyers, posters, postcards, and other promotional materials
- Coordinate promotional design with production design, attending occasional design and production meetings
- Use the IC Duplicating Center and track costs throughout the semester
- Actively contribute to the overall success of the Marketing Team
Hours: 5-10 per week
Supervisor: Susie Monagan (firstname.lastname@example.org)