Student Employment Opportunities
The Department of Theatre Arts offers a number of student employment opportunities. Please click on link for a job description.
We are currently accepting applications for the following positions:
Summer Ticket Office Assistant (begins August 1)
Summer Shop Assistant (begins mid-May)
Summer Office Assistant (begins mid-May)
We will be accepting applications for 2016-17 academic year positions in the office, library, and shops later this summer. Please check back after August 1st.
|Theatre Department Website Assistant|
|Assist in the day-to-day maintenance of the Department of Theatre Arts website.|
Assist in the day-to-day maintenance of the Department of Theatre Arts website.
- Student must be reliable and available to work at least one hour a day Monday-Friday between 10:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.
- Must be detailed oriented
- Possess excellent organizational skills
- Ability to handle confidential information in a professional manner
- Proficiency with Photoshop and Filemaker software is preferred.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in day-to-day maintenance of the department website
- Work with faculty to update personal web profiles
- Help develop a stronger web presence for the department
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
Hours: 10 per week
Supervisor: Steve TenEyck (email@example.com)