Student Employment Opportunities
The Department of Theatre Arts offers a number of student employment opportunities. Please click on link for a job description.
Please note: At this time, we are no longer accepting applications for the 2014-15 academic year.
|Theatrical Design Foundations|
|The Theatrical Design Foundations Teaching Assistant is a student assistant with knowledge and experience in theatrical design.|
The Theatrical Design Foundations Teaching Assistant is a student assistant with knowledge and experience in theatrical design. The assistant will work with the professors of THEA 11200 and with the students enrolled in the class both in and outside of class hours.
- Sophomore through Senior standing in the BFA Theatrical Production Arts Program
- Successful completion of the course
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Regular attendance in Theatrical Design Foundations on Tuesday and Thursday mornings from 9:25-10:40 a.m. for fall semester.
- Must be able to demonstrate proficiency in text analysis, research and appropriate application of visuals.
- The assistant will partner with students when necessary and be available for outside help with work assigned by the instructor.
Hours: 5hours per week