Student Employment Opportunities
The Department of Theatre Arts offers a number of student employment opportunities. Please click on link for a job description.
Please note: We have currently finished accepting applications for the fall semester. Check back in December and January for Spring openings. Thank you!
|Theatre Department Website Assistant|
|Assist in the day-to-day maintenance of the Department of Theatre Arts website.|
Assist in the day-to-day maintenance of the Department of Theatre Arts website.
- Student must be reliable and available to work at least one hour a day Monday-Friday between 10:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.
- Must be detailed oriented
- Possess excellent organizational skills
- Ability to handle confidential information in a professional manner
- Proficiency with Photoshop and Filemaker software is preferred.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in day-to-day maintenance of the department website
- Work with faculty to update personal web profiles
- Help develop a stronger web presence for the department
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
Hours: 10 per week
Supervisor: Steve TenEyck (firstname.lastname@example.org)