Please check back soon to read the winning entries! A reading and awards ceremony will also be held at 6:00PM Tuesday, May 3rd, at the Handwerker Gallery.
- Alexa Ubeda, "Bibliography of My Identities"
- Cate Tauriello, "TTYL"
- Byron Bixler, "Marvel and the Era of the Mega Franchise"
- Kirsten Wise, "How to have Cheese Time with Italian-Americans"
- Khin Chan Myae Maung, "Plants that Grow in Shade"
- Erika Walsh, "Nature Takes Its Course"
- Khin Chan Myae Maung: "Reptilian Wine Night, "Wet Market," and "Why you being into Asian girls is not OK"
- Mary Oliver: "The Coldest February on Record," Vigil, very soon after.", and "Swimming in Ithaca;"
- Nighttrain Schickele, "Abenaki"
- Amanda Boyle, "Starstuff"
1. Emma Sheinbaum, "Breaking Open"
2. Aimee McManus, "I Will Tell Her About Guilt"
2. Tim Swenarton, "Cockoon"
- Clara O'Connor, "How Pink Spray Paint Convinced Me That We Need More Art"
- Amanda Livingston, "My Hair Does Not Make Me Beautiful"
Khin Chan Myae Maung, who was featured as part of the New Voices Festival