Who Can Apply?
- Be majoring in biology, chemistry, mathematics, or physics (environmental science coming soon)
- Have a cumulative GPA of at least 3.3 in your major program coursework
- Have an overall GPA of at least 3.0
- Complete EDUC 21900 (Early Field Experience-Theory and Practice) with a minimum final grade of B
- Earn a minimum final grade of B in either
- MATH 32000 (Linking High School and College Mathematics) OR
- PHYS 34000 (Linking Science Learning to Science Teaching)
- Be enrolled in 12 or more credits each semester during scholarship support
- Be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident alien
*While the Ithaca College Robert Noyce Teaching Scholarship Program is intended for students entering their Senior year of study at Ithaca College, we may consider strong students for the program who are currently seniors (or graduated) and plan to enroll in the Ithaca College M.A.T. program. If interested, please contact the program at email@example.com.