Teaching and Learning Issues Addressed by This Work
- What is the ideal pedagogical scaffolding for students to be creative in arranging information of an arbitrary number of dimensions?
- Can the structure of the student produced wikis be indicators of the students' comprehension of the content they provide?
- Can the structure of the student produced wikis reveal the concept maps we assume to be forming in the students' minds?
- Can we use the density of the student created links as an assessment mechanism for how well we convey systems thinking?
- Can we use mathematical/computational means to categorize the structures emerging from student produced wikis?
- Can the categories emerging from the previous question be early indicators of pedagogical significant factors?
© Copyright Ithaca College. All rights reserved; unauthorized use prohibited. All material on this server is produced by our community but, except for designated pages, is neither approved nor verified by Ithaca College.