School of Health Sciences and Human Performance students can participate in the New York City Internship Program (offered fall and spring semesters), which is the core of the College’s presence in New York City. All juniors and seniors, regardless of major, are invited to apply. Second-semester sophomores will be considered if it makes academic sense.
New York City internship students enroll in one 6-credit internship (or two 3-credit internships) and at least 6 credits of coursework. Participants are required to be full-time students at Ithaca College, enrolled in a minimum of 12 credit hours.
Students interested in applying for the New York City Internship Program should meet with the academic adviser for their major and fill out the HSHP application documents located in the right column. More information may be found at the ICNYC website.
Fall 2014 Information Sessions:
- School of Health Sciences and Human Performance
Tuesday, February 18, 2014 at 12:10 p.m. in Hill Center G-75B
- General ICNYC Info Session for all students
Tuesday, February 25, 2014 at 12:10 p.m. in BUS 111
Deadline for Fall 2014 Applications:
- Students must submit completed applications to their School Representative by 4:00 p.m. on Monday, March 17, 2014.
- Students will receive decision letters by Monday, March 31, 2014.
- Accepted students must confirm their participation in the Fall 2014 ICNYC Program by 4:00 p.m. on Monday, April 7, 2014.
- Mandatory Orientation: Friday, April 11, 2014 from 4:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. in BUS 111.