Frequently Asked Questions
- What writing requirements must I complete for the ICC?
- What do I need to do if I want to take summer courses at another institution and transfer them to fulfill ICC requirements?
- I am planning on taking a course this summer at another institution that will transfer in as course specific credit for an ICC themes & perspective course. Do I get ICC credit?
- I have AP credit for HIST 11200 U.S. History Since 1865 which is an ICC Diversity designated course. Why is this not showing up in degree evaluation?
- I am a double major. Can the courses from one of my majors be applied to the ICC themes & perspectives requirements?
- Is there a convenient way to view ICC course offerings for next semester or during the winter session or summer session?
- Can ICC designated courses be taken S/D/F?
- I am planning to study abroad next semester. Can courses apply toward ICC requirements?
- How do I go about having a transfer course evaluated for possible ICC credit?
- How do I complete the first-year composition requirement?
- How do I know which courses can be used to fulfill ICC requirements?
- Do I have to complete all of my ICC requirements during my first two years at Ithaca College?
- How do I demonstrate QL readiness?
- How do I know what ICC courses will be offered in a given semester?
- How will I learn the technical basics of putting together my electronic learning portfolio?