Welcome to IC(Point of)View - First Annual Arts & Literary Issue
to our first annual special literary and arts issue, which we have dubbed IC(Point of)View because it reflects the artistic and literary vision of members of the Ithaca College community.
We are excited to bring you works by our students, staff, alumni, and faculty—works of creative nonfiction, poetry, photography, art, and music. The writers and artists featured in this issue were invited to contribute.
Henceforth we invite our readers to contribute works to this special annual issue, in the following categories:
- Short-short fiction: Short stories of 450 or fewer words
- Essay: On any social, political, or personal subject, 450 words or fewer
- Feature writing: Profile or journalistic feature, 450 words or fewer
- Poetry: 40 lines or fewer
- Fine Art: Painting, watercolor, sketch, sculpture, or mixed-media, any subject; must be reproducible in magazine format (black and white or color)
- Photography: Black-and-white or color photography on any subject
- Cartoon/comic strip: Any subject
Each category will be judged by a panel of experts, and the winners in each category will receive a cash prize.
We hope you enjoy our gift to you of this special issue and the offerings herein. We look forward to bringing you more of the creative endeavors of the Ithaca College community each year in the pages of IC(Point of)View.