Diversity Book/Instructional Resource Grants
Contributed by Rosalie Fitzgerald
On behalf of the Office of the Provost and the Diversity Awareness Committee, we are pleased to announce the six faculty recipients of 2002-03 Diversity Book/Instructional Resource Grants.
We are pleased to make these awards in support of the curriculum and the institutional plan.
- Luanne Andersson, assistant professor, speech language pathology and audiology, HSHP
- Katherine Beissner, professor, physical therapy, HSHP
- Valere "Chip" Gagnon, assistant professor, politics, H&S
- Sondra Guttman, assistant professor, English, H&S
- Judith Pena-Shaff, assistant professor, psychology, H&S
- Simon Tarr, assistant professor, cinema and photography, Communications
Tanya R. Saunders, assistant provost/dean of the Division of Interdisciplinary Studies
Contributed by Tanya R. Saunders & Bonnie Prunty
Bonnie Prunty, chair, Diversity Awareness Committee and director, Office of Residential Life