Do you have a project for ISS this summer?
Last October, Academic Computing and Client Services (ACCS) launched a new initiative for faculty called Instructional Support Services (ISS). Since then, ISS has worked with over a dozen faculty members to develop custom-built multimedia projects.
You can browse a few of the completed projects at: Accomplishments .
Some of the faculty contributors who have completed projects:
- Liz Begley, speech-language, pathology, & audiology
- Douglas Cross, speech-language, pathology, & audiology
- Mike Buck, physical therapy
- Skip Testut, speech-language, pathology, & audiology
- Jane Kaplan, modern languages & literature
- Hugh Egan, English
If you are interested in working with ISS to develop your own multimedia project, please contact Kathy Barbieri
or David Coleman
for more information.
Contributed by Kathy Barbieri