Defensive Driving Course
Contributed by Rebecca TenEyck
The Office of Alumni Relations, in conjunction with Liberty Mutual Insurance, is sponsoring a defensive driving course to members of the Ithaca College community.
Benefits of attending this course:
WHEN: Saturday, November 1, 2003
- Removes points from your license.
- Learn to be a safer driver.
- Receive a 10% discount on your auto insurance. (If you are currently insured through Liberty Mutual, this is in addition to your 10% employee/alumni discount!)
- Special discounted rate of $19/person for the class (which normally costs $30 - $40).
- If you are not insured by Liberty Mutual, you can bring your current auto or home insurance policies for a free quote, and see why many IC employees and alumni are switching to Liberty Mutual.
WHERE: North Meeting Room, Phillips Hall (Campus Center)
TIME: 9:00 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
COST: $19 per person (normal fee is $30-$40/person)
MISC: Course includes a morning and afternoon break and a half-hour lunch break. Coffee and bagels will be provided in the morning. You will need to provide your own lunch (the snack bar will be open).
Space is limited. You must preregister by Wednesday, October 29. To register for the defensive driving course go online to Event Management or call the Office of Alumni Relations at 274-3194.
For more information about Liberty Mutual contact Anthony M. Mancuso, Liberty Mutual personal sales, Cicero, N.Y., 315-699-3090
Contributed by Becky TenEyck