Please join us for an open forum on Wednesday, March 31, in Emerson Suite A from noon until 1:00 p.m.
The Office of Construction Planning and Design, the Division of Student Affairs and Campus Life, and the Senior Class Gift Committee invite all community members to a third open forum on proposed renovations to the food court seating area for the summer of 2004.
Based on the feedback from the first two open sessions on March 1, as well as additional discussions, modifications have been made to the original design.
Please join us for a presentation by Wolniak and Associates, Architects from Syracuse, regarding possible changes and improvements to the area. Ideas and design boards to be shared and discussed include:
- New furniture/seating to increase capacity and comfort
- New carpeting and painting throughout the area
- The relocation of room 110 (the faculty/staff dining room) to increase seating and natural light
- The relocation of the stage area to provide a larger and more open performance and programming venue
- The 2004 senior class gift to Ithaca College of displayed memorabilia from across the decades
- New lighting and ceiling fixtures
- Total renovation of the area to enhance the student, faculty, and staff experience
Questions and comments will be welcome.
Contributed by David Prunty