There will be a premed informational meeting on Tuesday, September 7, at 7:00 p.m. in CNS 112.
This meeting will be for all students interested in the health professions: allopathic and osteopathic medicine, veterinary medicine, chiropractic medicine, dentistry, optometry, or podiatry.
Topics will include:
- How to register with the ithaca college premedical sciences advisory committee
- Timetable for admission to schools in the health professions
- Requirements for admission
- Courses at Ithaca College needed for careers in health professions
- Information on upcoming recruiting visits and other events
Students already registered with the Premedical Advisory Committee do not need to attend. Students unable to attend can pick up an information packet after September 18 from Jean Hardwick, CNS 168.
Contributed by Nancy Pierce