Summer hours at the Fitness Center begin on May 16.
- Monday 7:00 am-7:00 pm
- Tuesday 7:00 am-7:00 pm
- Wednesday 7:00 am-7:00 pm
- Thursday 7:00 am-7:00 pm
- Friday 7:00 am-7:00 pm
- Saturday 12:00 am-4:00 pm
- Sunday 12:00 am-4:00 pm
- May 21 and May 30 the Fitness Center is closed
Summer Fitness Center Membership
Members of the campus community may bring a guest to use the Fitness Center at any time for $5 per day during the summer. Payment must be in cash or with a check made out to "Ithaca College." The Fitness Center is open to spouses, qualified domestic partners, and dependents 16 years of age or older from Monday, May 16, through Friday, August 12, during the hours of 7:00 am-7:00 pm Monday-Friday and noon-4:00 pm Saturday and Sunday, provided the following has been completed:
- Spouses, qualified domestic partners, and dependents are required to go to the ID office, located in the east balcony of the Terrace Dining Hall, and get a fitness center/outdoor pool identification card. A form of picture identification is required. Dependents who are 16 years old without any form of picture ID must bring in some type of ID, (e.g. birth certificate, driver's permit, or social security card). The summer ID office hours are Monday-Thursday 9:00 am-4:00 pm and Friday 9:00 am-3:00 pm. Please call the ID office at 274-3007 to confirm someone will be there.
- There is no charge for the initial fitness center/outdoor pool card or the use of the facility. Previously issued fitness center/outdoor pool cards should continue to be used as long as the employee is still benefits eligible. If you lose your initial fitness center/outdoor pool card there is a $10 replacement charge paid at the ID office.
- Starting Monday, May 16, through Friday, August 12, faculty, staff, and their eligible dependents may bring a guest and purchase a day pass at the Fitness Center for $5.00. The guest must be at least 16 years old to use the Fitness Center. The guest cannot use the Fitness Center without the sponsor present in the facility. Payment must be made in cash or check (payable to Ithaca College). No credit cards or ID Express will be accepted at the Fitness Center or the indoor/outdoor pool.
Summer Outdoor Recreation Equipment Center
Camping gear, canoes, and kayaks are available to rent by appointment only. Please contact Frank Harrison at 274-3290 to set up an appointment.