Ithaca College Students are needed to host and house the All Eastern Gospel Choir Festival March 17-18, 2006
120 high school students from the Washington, D.C. area will need housing for this event. Students will arrive on campus Friday March 17th at 3:00 p.m. All College Hosts are asked to meet the students at 9:30 p.m. The All Eastern Gospel Choir will be in rehearsal all day Saturday until 5:00 p.m. The concert is Saturday, March 18, 2006 at 8:00 p.m. Ford Hall. Students will depart Sunday at 8:00 a.m. Host students will need to reside on campus. Students will be in rehearsals most of the time that they are on campus.
1. Host students will need to meet students on Friday evening March 17, 2006 at 9:30 p.m. in Beeler Rehearsal Hall (Whalen Center for Music).
2. Rehearsal on Saturday March 18, 2006 is from 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. with a lunch break.
3. Host students will need to be available for students to change into their concert attire between 6:00-7 :30 p.m. on March 18.
4. Host students will need to meet students after the concert Saturday March 18, 2006.
5. Students will depart after breakfast on Sunday March 19, 2006 8:30 p.m.around 8:30 a.m.
If you are interested in hosting a student, please contact Dr. Baruch Whitehead, ASAP, at 274-7988 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.