Current Ithaca College community members may contribute stories and comments as well as view additional topics by logging in.
Contributed by Jessica L. Barnes on 04/13/2010
Giving hotel gift bags for the out of town guests who are attending your event is a simple way to welcome them and to show your appreciation for their participation.
Whether your guests are attending a business or social event, they will no doubt appreciate the extra step you went to ensure their comfort. Consider filling your re-usable hotel bag with the following items:
· water bottles
· an agenda, itinerary or map of the weekend events
· maps of downtown & local attractions
· gift certificate or coupons to an area restaurant
· small packets of aspirin, gum or mints
· chocolate bars & other non-perishable snacks
· an Ithaca College memento (note pad, t-shirt or mug)
Do you have ideas to share? Find us on Facebook and tell us your tips!
© Copyright Ithaca College. All rights reserved; unauthorized use prohibited. All material on this server is produced by our community but, except for designated pages, is neither approved nor verified by Ithaca College.