Current Ithaca College community members may contribute stories and comments as well as view additional topics by logging in.
Contributed by Nancy Reynolds on 11/28/2010
Join the Center for Health Promotion, Planned Parenthood of the Southern Finger Lakes, and the Southern Tier AIDS Program for a World AIDS Day event.
Wednesday, December 1st, 6-7 pm - In IC Square, Campus Center
- View a short film that chronicles the amazing journey of an HIV-positive client.
- Engage in condom demonstrations for HIV risk reduction.
- Learn information about free HIV testing near you.
- Enter a raffle for cool items.
- Sign a post card asking Congress to address global AIDS issues.
Immediately following, at 7 pm, participants are invited to Textor 103 for the Academy Award-winning film, "Common Threads: Stories from the Quilt," sponsored by the Ithaca College Center for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender (LGBT) Education, Outreach, and Services.
Individuals with disabilities requiring accommodations may contact Nancy Reynolds in the Center for Health Promotion at firstname.lastname@example.org. We ask that requests for accommodations be made as soon as possible.