Current Ithaca College community members may contribute stories and comments as well as view additional topics by logging in.
Contributed by Sally Dietz on 10/20/2011
Talk about stretching your dollars!
Information recently published by UWTC states that your gift in the amount of $52 a year will fund:
· Food for 20 people through an area food pantry
· Personal Care Items for 12 people
· Suicide prevention counseling for 2 people through a crisis-line call
· Mental health programs for 6 people
· Healthy snacks for 2 children in an afterschool program for half an academic year
· Basic kitchen needs for 4 people leaving a domestic violence shelter
Choose your impact, and then, choose to contribute through payroll deduction. Your gift of a dollar a week goes further than you can imagine.
Please complete your United Way pledge card, insert it in the envelope addressed to Ithaca College United Way Campaign, and drop it in the nearest intercampus mail receptacle today!