For this holiday season, how about taking the time to recognize someone outstanding in your life. Now is the time to submit nominations for OTM’s (Of The Month’s)! Ithaca College’s chapter of National Residence Hall Honorary recognizes YOUR submissions of outstanding individuals in the Ithaca College community.
Please take a second to think about someone who has done great things this month or a program that was successfully put on as a result of the work of those who organized the program! There are categories for: Spotlight, Student, First Year Student, Resident Assistant, Advisor, E-Board Member, Faculty/Staff, Community, and Organization if you’re thinking of a particular person. Or if there’s an outstanding program you have in mind you can nominate those too! There are categories for Social, Educational, Community, and Diversity.
The deadline for December Of The Month’s January 1st so hurry and get nominating, you only have 16 days left!
1. go to http://otms.nrhh.org/form_create_account.php3?coid=497
2. create an account with your Ithaca username and a new password
3. Then if you’re not automatically directed to the main website, go to http://otms.nrhh.org/
4. Find “Submit OTMs” in grey on the top left corner of the page
5. Choose your category of person or program, and follow the instructions from there!
It’s easy and once you create an account you can submit OTMs faster, and keep track of previous submissions. If you already have an account, you can just log-in and submit!
If you have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope to hear from you soon!