Register your student organization!!!
Contributed by Theresa Radley
Student Organization Registration begins August 29th at 9am. Are you ready? Below are the steps your organization will need to complete in order to officially be registered for the 2012-2013 academic year.
- Completed registration form on IC Link.
***Please click the registration tab on your organization's profile. Complete those steps.
- This tab will become available on August 29th at 9am.
- 10 members listed on IC Link (4 officers- 1 presiding officer; 1 finance manager)
- You can now go to your IC Link Profile and update your roster.
- *Remember 10 active members need to be listed above the member list. (see screenshot attached)
- A full time Ithaca College adviser with a completed signed Adviser Agreement
- Adviser Agreement can be uploaded on the Registration form.
- Constitution that states the mission statement, membership and the discrimination clause
- Complete the Officer Requirement:
- Three officers will be required to complete the officer quiz. This will be available online.
- All Treasurers will be required to complete the treasurer quiz. The quiz will also be available online.
*The quiz is based on the Student Organization Guidebook
*New general student organizations will be required to meet with Theresa Radley.
*Sport Clubs will have additional requirements.
*Registration will end March 8, 2012
If you have any questions please contact Theresa Radley at 607-274-3222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.