The Student Government Association will be having their Rush Night September 10 at 7:15pm in the Taughannock Falls Room on the third floor of Campus Center. Come to our Rush Night to find out SGA works with students, faculty, staff, and administration to advocate for a better campus life socially and academically as well as how to run for a position.
When: September 10, 2012 @ 7:15 PM
Where: Taughannock Falls Room, 3rd Floor of Campus Center
The following positions are open for Fall 2012 Elections:
- Class of 2016 Senator (4)
- Class of 2014 Senator (1)
- Class of 2013 Senator (2)
- School of Health Science and Human Performance Senator (1)
- Transfer Student Senator (1)
- Graduate Student Liaison (1)
These positions are also open for application:
- Chief of Staff
- Campus Affairs Assistant (2)
- Communications Assistant (1)
Connect with students. Advocate for issues. Have some fun.
Individuals with disabilities requiring accommodations should contact Student Government Association at email@example.com. We ask that requests for accommodations be made as soon as possible.