We in the Fitness Center are pleased to announce that we will be launching Les Mills BODYPUMP™ in January 2013. Some of you may already be familiar with BODYPUMP™ but for those of you who aren’t BODYPUMP™ is the original barbell class that tones and strengthens your entire body. We will be offering the class in both 45 and 60 minute formats. Each workout will challenge all of your major muscle groups by using a variety of different exercises. Great music, awesome instructors, and your choice of weight will inspire you to get the results you came for – and fast!
Appealing to all ages and fitness levels BODYPUMP™ is ideal for those motivated by getting the best possible results in the shortest time. It is favored by those who are bored by an individual weights program, and by group fitness fans who are looking to add something new to their routine.
Features and Benefits:
· Postural and core training that shapes, tones, and defines without bulking muscles.
· Burn up to 600 calories with a 60 minute full-body workout
· Simple exercises using adjustable weights enable you to determine the intensity of your workout
· Hugely motivating Top 40 songs encourage participants to push themselves and achieve more
· Classes are delivered by certified instructors (and choreographed by the world leader in group fitness) which guarantees a consistent, safe, and effective workout.
Individuals with disabilities requiring accommodations should contact Sean Reilley at (607) 274-3294. We ask that requests for accommodations be made as soon as possible.