Current Ithaca College community members may contribute stories and comments as well as view additional topics by logging in.
Contributed by Shelli Mekos on 03/08/2013
Why join the Ithaca College Toastmasters Club? Here are the top 10 reasons:
1. Give better presentations.
2. Improve your management skills.
3. Conduct and run effective meetings.
4. Effectively develop and present ideas.
5. Offer constructive feedback to others.
6. Accept feedback more objectively.
7. Speak off-the-cuff on a variety of topics.
8. Host and speak at business/social events.
9. Develop self-confidence and poise overall.
10. Have fun with coworkers while growing professionally
Do you want to see our club in action? Visit our next meeting on Tuesday, March 12 from 9:00 AM to 10:00 AM, located in the the Cayuga Lake Room at the Campus Center.
For more information please visit the IC Toastmasters website at http://ithacacollege.toastmastersclubs.org. You may also contact Shelli Mekos at email@example.com or Heather Schuck at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Individuals with disabilities requiring accomodations should email Heather Schuck at email@example.com or call 274-3313. We ask that requests for accomodations be made as soon as possible.
© Copyright Ithaca College. All rights reserved; unauthorized use prohibited. All material on this server is produced by our community but, except for designated pages, is neither approved nor verified by Ithaca College.