Attention Performance Majors!
Finding a performance job isn’t quite the same as a traditional job search. Come to this workshop to learn some important tips and tricks for finding a job doing what you love in the performance industry. Learn strategies for navigating the world of work as a performer!
Thursday, March 21 at noon | Whalen 2330
Discover new insights on traditional & non-traditional career paths and the importance of networking & self-promoting. Find out more about various events and resources to help with your atypical job search. Understand how your location, benefits, supplemental employment, and much more factor into your success.
Save a seat by registering on eRecruiting:
1. Go to eRecruiting: http://ithaca.experience.com/er/security/login.jsp
2. To log in, your user name is your complete IC e-mail address and your password is your student ID number (if it's your first log in, you'll have to complete your profile)
3. Scroll down to the "Upcoming Events" box on the left and click “Search Events”
4. Under "By Event Type" select "Workshops"
5. Select "Job Search Strategies for Music Performance Majors" then click on the "Signup" button
Individuals with disabilities requiring accommodations should contact the School of Music at 607-274-3717. We ask that requests for accommodations be made as soon as possible.