Current Ithaca College community members may contribute stories and comments as well as view additional topics by logging in.
The Ithacan is looking for a Sales Manager for the 2013–14 academic year. The Sales Manager is responsible for overseeing the paper’s $100,000+ advertising operation. Compensation is 4 percent of local and on-campus sales revenue.
The sales manager is expected to:
· Sell both digital and print advertising space to local businesses and national companies, as well as on-campus offices and organizations
· Reach out to prospects through cold calling and emailing
· Schedule meetings with prospects
· Recruit and train a sales staff
· Design ads using the Adobe Creative Suite
· Place ads within the paper using InDesign
· Prepare billing statements using FileMaker Pro
· Mail insertion orders and papers to advertisers
· Meet weekly sales goals to reach the annual total revenue goal
Interested parties should contact current Sales Manager Kevin Dates at email@example.com or 274-1618 for more information.
© Copyright Ithaca College. All rights reserved; unauthorized use prohibited. All material on this server is produced by our community but, except for designated pages, is neither approved nor verified by Ithaca College.