Current Ithaca College community members may contribute stories and comments as well as view additional topics by logging in.
The Campus Life Award is given each year to a select group of graduating seniors in order to recognize their outstanding contributions to the Ithaca College community through participation and involvement in campus life. Over the years this award has become a coveted goal and valued honor. In order to be nominated for this prestigious award, students must have been extensively involved in a number of areas of campus life and have demonstrated significant leadership abilities and accomplishments.
The Campus Life Awards Committee has met and selected the recipients of the 2012-2013 Campus Life Awards. Ten graduating seniors, who have made significant contributions to the College community, will be honored this year. This year’s Campus Life Awards recipients are:
Campus Life Awards 2013 Recipients (names listed in alphabetical order)
1. Ashley Braziel, School of Humanities & Sciences, Psychology
2. Robert Flaherty, Roy H. Park School of Communications/School of Humanities & Sciences, Television & Radio/Politics
3. Rachel Heiss, Roy H. Park School of Communications, Integrated Marketing Communications
4. Emily Holland, School of Business, Business Administration
5. Jamie Hom, School of Humanities & Sciences, Anthropology/Culture & Communications
6. Julian Rivera, School of Health Sciences & Human Performance, Athletic Training/Physical Therapy
7. Elizabeth Stoltz, Roy H. Park School of Communications, Integrated Marketing Communications
8. Colleen Wormsley, Roy H. Park School of Communications, Integrated Marketing Communications
9. Kristy Zhen, Roy H. Park School of Communications, Journalism
10.Maeghan Willis, Roy H. Park School of Communications, Communication Management & Design
Please join us in congratulating these outstanding students on receiving this well deserved award.
© Copyright Ithaca College. All rights reserved; unauthorized use prohibited. All material on this server is produced by our community but, except for designated pages, is neither approved nor verified by Ithaca College.