Recognize someone who shone brightly in May by submitting an Of The Month award to the Ithaca College Chapter of the National Residence Hall Honorary!
Please take a second to think about someone who has done great things this month or a program that was successfully put on as a result of the work of those who organized the program! There are categories for: Adviser, E-Board Member, First Year Student, Institutional Faculty/Staff, Organization, Residence Life Faculty/Staff, Resident Assistant, Residential Community, Spotlight, and Student if you’re thinking of a particular person. Or if there’s an outstanding program you have in mind you can nominate those too! There are categories for Social, Educational, Community, Passive and Diversity. All you have to do is write about that particular person or program!
The deadline for May Of The Month’s is May 10th so hurry and get nominating!
1. go to http://otms.nrhh.org/form_create_account.php3?coid=497
2. create an account with your Ithaca username and a new password, or just log onto your existing account!
3. Then if you’re not automatically directed to the main website, go to http://otms.nrhh.org/
4. Find “Submit OTMs” in grey on the top left corner of the page
5. Choose your category of person or program, and follow the instructions from there!
It’s easy and once you create an account you can submit OTMs faster, and keep track of previous submissions.
If you already have an account, you can just log-in and submit!
If you have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org