Timecards for the pay period August 26-September 8 must be submitted and approved before noon on Tuesday, September 10th in order to receive payment on Friday, September 13, 2013.
Just a few important reminders about submitting timecards in Parnassus:
- Please verify the dates on your timecard.
- We need the timecard for the pay period August 26 through September 8. Any timecards for future dates will NOT be processed. You can verify the dates of your timecard on the top of the timecard, as well as on the individual days in which you put your hours. Please note that if you do your timecard after the pay period has ended (any time after September 8), you will need to choose the correct timecard period by clicking on the list of values by “Timecard Period.”
- Student employees, please make sure you record your hours for all of your assignments on one timecard.
- If you need to add more lines to your timecard just click on “Add Another Row.” If you do not have an assignment for a job under the list of values for “Assignment,” you must contact your supervisor immediately and ask them to submit your job to Student Employment. Do not submit your timecard until all hours for all assignments have been recorded.
- Only timecards with a timecard status of “Approved” will be processed.
- It is the employee’s responsibility to verify that the timecard is approved. You can view the status of your timecard by clicking on “Recent Timecards.” If your timecard is in a “Working” or “Rejected” status, please double check the hours recorded and then click on “update” and “submit” so that the timecard will go to your supervisor(s) for approval. If your timecard has a status of “Submitted” contact your supervisor as soon as possible and ask him/her to approve it.
- If you have not done so already, please sign up for direct deposit in Parnassus.
- Log into Parnassus, click on “IC Student Employee Self Service,” then on “Manage Direct Deposit Information.” Enter your checking or savings account number and the routing number (called transit code in Parnassus) for your bank, click on “apply,” then on “continue,” and finally on “submit.” You will receive confirmation that your changes have been sent to Payroll. If you do this by Tuesday, September 10, your next paycheck will be a direct deposit.
Please feel free to contact the Payroll Office by phone at (607) 274-3874 or (607) 274-3133 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.