Office 365 Email and Calendar Upgrade - Coming Sept 22, 2013
Contributed by Beth Rugg
On Sunday September 22, 2013, Microsoft will be upgrading our Office 365 email and calendar service. No service outage is anticipated during this upgrade.
Here’s what you can expect during the service upgrade:
- If you are using Outlook when your email is upgraded, you will be asked to close and re-open Outlook.
- If you happen to be checking your email with the Outlook Web App when your email account is updated, you may need to sign-out and sign back in.
- If you have delegated access to your email account to someone else (or had access delegated to you), you may experience a brief period where access to the delegated account isn't available.
After the service upgrade:
- Outlook Web App (OWA) users will notice some immediate interface changes.
- Outlook email client users (Windows and Macintosh), mobile users and IMAP email client users (Apple Mail and Thunderbird) should not experience any changes other than what is listed above.
- Tablet users may notice interface changes that will vary by device.
Please contact the ITS Helpdesk if you have any questions.
104 Job Hall