93 Employers Participating in Monday's Job & Internship Fair, hosted by
Contributed by Kristin LiBritz
Students from all majors and class years are invited to connect with recruiters from 91 companies, nonprofit organizations and goverment agencies during Monday's Job & Internship Fair. Explore careers options while finding full-time and summer jobs as well as internships.
Things to know about this year's fair:
- the photo-booth for professional headshots (for your LinkedIn profile) is back and will be available beginning at 4:30.
- new recruiters include: The Walt Disney Company, Smithsonian Institution National Museum of American History, WRNN-TV, The Golf Connection, Maguire Family of Dealerships, U.S. Dept. of State - Bureau of Diplomatic Security.
- LaTourelle Resort & Spa has generously donated two gift cerficates for our door prize drawing (at 7:15pm two winners will be chosen at random from the list of all attendees, you don't need to be present to win).
- professional dress is expected.
- the Senior Class of 2014 is co-sponsoring the fair.
- this year's fair has the largest number of recruiters in IC career fair history - don't miss out on some great opportunities.
- you should bring copies of your resume (resume reviews are available during Career Services drop-ins today from noon-3 & Monday from noon - 4).
- view the list of registered employers and the positions they have available by using your eRecruiting account.
Come to the Emerson Suites on Monday from 5:00pm - 7:30pm. Help us to also set a record for student attendance - it will help to get more employers to regiser for future fairs.
Three employers are also hosting information sessions earlier in the day in Carer Services (reserve your seat using your eRecruiting account):
- Smithsonian Institution National Museum of American History - noon
- City Year - 1:00pm
- U.S. Department of State - 3:00pm
If you have any questions about the Job & Internship Fair, please contact Career Services (101 Muller Faculty Center), email@example.com or (607) 274-3365.
Individuals with disabilities requiring accommodations should contact Kristin LiBritz at firstname.lastname@example.org or (607) 274-3365. We ask that requests for accommodations be made as soon as possible.