Current Ithaca College community members may contribute stories and comments as well as view additional topics by logging in.
Contributed by Peggy Termina on 09/20/2013
Nominations must be received in writing. Rationale and supporting data are expected at the time of nomination, and should include the following information:
· nominee’s name and contact information
· an explanation of how the nominee meets the criteria for honorary degrees
The criteria are:
1. the nominee possesses a record of outstanding personal/public achievement, community services, philanthropic endeavors and interest in education and/or humanitarian programs.
2. the nominee is known for outstanding scholarly contributions and/or demonstration of some other significant service of benefit to humanity or Ithaca College.
3. the nominee has made outstanding contributions in the private sector of our society (i.e., the clergy, law, medicine, business, education, etc.) in ways that harmonize with the heritage, character, and mission of the College.
Nominations should be sent to Peggy Termina (firstname.lastname@example.org) in the Office of the Provost & VPEA no later than Friday, November 1, 2013. If you have questions about the nomination process, please contact Associate Provost Carol Henderson by phone at 274-3837 or via e-mail at email@example.com.
© Copyright Ithaca College. All rights reserved; unauthorized use prohibited. All material on this server is produced by our community but, except for designated pages, is neither approved nor verified by Ithaca College.