Every week, ITS provides a tip or trick for using the Outlook Calendar. Training on Outlook Calendar is available in the Technology Learning Center (Friends Hall 101). To see the schedule and register for training, click here.
If your department or group is interested in a closed session workshop on Outlook Calendar, please send your request to email@example.com.
Opening a shared calendar in Outlook Web App (myhome.ithaca.edu):
In the Calendar View:
1. Right-click (control-click on a Mac) “People’s Calendars” or "Other Calendars" on the left navigation panel.
2. Select “Open Calendar” from the drop down menu.
3. In the “From Directory” field, enter the name or username of the person whose calendar you’d like to open. (The user must have set permissions to allow you to view their calendar.)
4. Select the correct user from the directory listings that are automatically displayed. (If no results are displayed automatically, check the spelling or click “Search Contacts & Directory.”)
5. Click “Open.”
6. You will now see the user’s calendar displayed and their name will be listed on the left navigation panel.
Individuals with disabilities requiring accommodations should contact Tony Tabone at firstname.lastname@example.org or (607) 274-1045. We ask that requests for accommodations be made as soon as possible.